Nov 26 2018
The proposed conversion of a section of the 1970s era pile moorings to modern serviced berths for which there is a shortage in Auckland. Associated with this project would be an extension of the northern causeway and closure of Westhaven’s smaller western entrance.
This will include:
- 107 new berths and associated services
- New berths sized between 16m and 32m
- An additional 105 car parks
- New public space on the water’s edge
- Retention of affordable pile berth for entry level boats